She looks so happy these days!



I don't have a lot of time, because I've still got examns. Ya, I know. Ew, right? Anyway, I was browsing through toxicthrill today and I saw this pretty picture, it just made me smile. I've noticed how happy she is lately. She's smiling for the camera again. She just looks like the old Britney again. Remember when she was smiling in front of the camera all the time? Okay, she was crazy back then. But maybe she's crazy in love? Shit, I'm delusional. But I love this week's Star! cover. Have you read it? It says; BRITNEY GETTING MARRIED. Yeah right. But OK! says it too... gawd. How much would I love to believe its true... its probably not true.

Its some conspiracy. Haha. Love the legs and the...hard nipples. God, Britney. Will you never change and wear a bra? Because please don't. Who doesn't wear a bra these days? You already know my answer. Its Britney, Bitch. And I love it.


Emily
two more days 'till my sisters wedding...

0 replies: