My sister's wedding is tomorrow!

I'm truly extatic, I can't wait. I know this is personal news, but hey, wouldn't you want to share this with the world? I've been so into this wedding for a while now. I've helped planning a little too. And the worse thing is, that it's been such a long time since I've known my sister was engaged. I think its been from February 2008. Actually, I remember quite well, I was at this valentines party (I know, romantic, right?) and my dad texted me: "GUESS WHOS GETTING MARRIED" I screamed, and everybody was looking at me. And then I dropped my phone. Ha. That was such a silly moment.

Its gonna be a typical wedding. In pure white, with lots of flowers limos and dresses to drop your mouth. And I, ladies and gentlemen, have to go up stage and give a speech. I'm so nervous. I am so gonna stumble my words. Oh well, if I can talk like I type in here, I'm sure i'll be fine. Though, eeeeeeeeek.


Emily

ps; I'm not going to update tomorrow. But I think you already got that.

0 replies: