Britney In A Movie About World War II?

Its been a long time since we've seen Britney on the big screen, but according to National Ledger, she's going to be the main caracter, Sophia LaMont, in a new movie called; "The Yellow Star Of Sophia". The movie is a tragic love story a girl and a boy who meet eachother in a Concertration camp, fall in love and die at the end.

Its National Ledger, so I expect the rumors to be false. But who's not ready to see her in a movie again? A good one this time. I'm not quite sure if this movie is the good one, though. The title is worse than "Snakes On A Plane". Also, I forgot to mention but apparently she travels with a time machine in the movie. So she's a girl from the new millemium but travels with a time machine to World War II, and meets the guy. What a silly thought. And who would want to travel to World War II, anyway? I'd travel back to the sixties and run around naked with flowers in my hair. But thats just me.

O well, as long as her next movie isn't a sextape, I'll be okay.

Peace out,
Emily

0 replies: