About updating...

sorry if it took me a few days to update, but yesterday & thursday, I got really busy with... well, working. I slept 'till 10 AM to work to 10 PM and drive home for 35 minutes. So long, boring days. But I got shitloads of money out of it. Okay, too much information, right? anyway, now my computer sort of crashed. It hasn't really yet, but whenever I fully start my computer and everything is done, whenever I want to get my internet connection, the whole thing crashes. So, now I'm on my brother's laptop, see what will happen tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best, but just to inform you, if my computer does crash, I won't be updating for a while. Well, I might on this computer, but since its my brothers & he needs it too, it might take a while.

Well,
&Hearts;
Emily

0 replies: