Preview Of Animation Video Of That Fan Fiction Contest

So, remember the Fan Fiction contest? Well, they selected a winner, apparently. I didn't know that, its been a while since I've been on the official site. And you know what? I love it already! Its kind of funny how people on twitter replied "She's gonna have an animated video AGAIN?" Ha, of course not! But its still really cool.

It would be a dream come true for me if I could win a contest like that. I mean, writing + Britney + film. Well, of course, its not really a "film" but atleast its something. I love writing and entered it too, but I didn't even make it to the finals. Too bad, I guess I wasn't good enough. Even though I've read a few entries and it seems like some weren't better than mine at all. Okay, I admit it, I'm jealous. I wish I could have so much fantasy. But I'm more of a realistic writer. Not a fantasy writer and I guess you have to have a lot of fantasy to win a animation movie contest. Oh well.

Emily

0 replies: