Aha! Tracklist details have arrived...

and I'm excited! Well, when aren't I, right? *looks around confused*. Soooo, I still haven't memorized the tracklist fully, so don't think I'll have it in order by now too. I'm a slow learner, but thats why I'm blonde I guess. Besides, I was saying the tracks outloud, counting on my fingers when I was going to get to 12 tracks (I kept forgetting Mannequin) and then my mom walked in.

It was quite embarrasing. I mean, I had to admit I was memorizing a Britney Spears album thats not even released yet. Well, dindn't admit that... but I did in my head and it was horrible enough for me.

Oh well, I'll ttyl. Literally, damn, you guys never talk to me. This ain't fun.
I'm lying, it is. It is fun to talk to yourself and know that someone is out there reading. But response woudn't hurt!

And no one, as far as I know, has voted on my poll yet :( I'm dissapointed.



I mean it, bitch. Get out of my face. Like, now. You totally ruined my day. Srsly, leave me a message and like, vote bitch. Your gonna have to do it tomorrow! But on less nice things than on a Britney cover... I mean.. like forreal come on, ya'll.

Sorry. I'm just bored.

Sleep tight, I know I will.

Love,
Emily

0 replies: