oh



hi,


We're at the same place again, on a sunday night. This is getting so boring. Sundays are always so boring. Ohhhhh. Besides from the headache, created by alcohol and waking up the morning after, I'm bored. I took a long, long shower today. Not giving any details away, you perv. Days like these make me want to go emo. Depressed.

I'm not lovin' youuuu, way I wanted toooo. Not that Kanye is emo, but you gotta admit, it gives you this depressing vibe, right?

So, other than the album cover and tracklist, nothing has happened this week. Nothing. Britney was MIA till yesterday. GREAT. Not that she did a lot. She went out for starbucks and on Halloween night she hid in the car with this grey wig on. Awesome. You know, you'd think I'd be pleased that the girl is finally getting some rest and enjoying her privacy. But damn it, she has to come in action and do something here. Jump out of a carton box, for all I care. Anyway, here's a pic of Britney leaving starbucks.

To tell the truth, she don' look too guud. Well, its also an unflattering picture, but I coudn't really find a better one. Is that rude? Neh. We missed you, butch!

love,
Emily

0 replies: