Obama!



I love this shit. I made it before, but the other time it was with a classmate's face and Vannessa Hudgens body. And it kind of came out better, actually. But whatever, its funny, even if its badly done. I did it in like 5 minutes anyway. 2 minutes to get the photos, 1 to open photoshop and the other 2 to actually create this. Anyway, OBAMA IS PRESIDENT FOLKS! I'm so happy, and I'm not even American. Have you voted on him? If not - have you voted at all? Wait, I forgot the question between those two questions: If not - have you voted on McCain? LOL forgot the poor guy. Oh well, Obama FTW! oops, he already won.

I saw Oprah so happy, this morning, on tv. LOL it was kind of cute. Britney should do an interview on Oprah. Well, first on Ellen. Then on Oprah.


Love,
Emily

0 replies: