On Another Note..

I have a few things to day, and I'm gonna wrap them all up in one post. Here I go;

-I won't be updating from 2 July to 6 July because I'm going to a summer music festival with my friends. Its a four day festival. And It's going to be amazing. Artists? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Coldplay, The Killers, Lilly Allen, Metallica, Oasis, BEP, and so much more. Gelis? I thought so. Salute!

-Also, I thought about changing the poll to; "Do You Like Radar?" but I found out, it actually leaked and frankly - I don't support leaked material, so I'm gonna shut my mouth. I just wanted to say that.


-For everybody who wants me as an affilate, i'll do that on monday.



& Last but not least; ya'll can sue me but I LOVE the video. All though I haven't seen any leaked material. Radar video? WHERE? oh wait, it kinda ruins it all that I posted my opinion in here, right?


Emily

0 replies: