my face is like a mannequin

Hi, guys. I'm back. I had a wonderful time, and seen a lot of amazing bands. Including Coldplay and The Killers in one night, which was amazing because they're my favourite bands. So I was really excited. The crowd went wild on Coldplay, certainly when Viva La Vida was playing. Amazing.


Either way, lots of things happened while I was gone. Britney started of her tour in Europe and surprised us, yesterday, with the new Mannequin performance. And I gotta say, it started off great, but the dancing wasn't all that. Her costume or whatever you can call it - either. What was that? A hat, yellow t-shirt and a skinny yeans? Isn't that something she'd wear on her way to starbucks? But I'm not complaining. I had a great time and I can't wait 'till thursday. Because then, my dear or not so dear friends, I'm going to see Britney Fucking Spears. Live. Or atleast I make believe she's live.
Emily




0 replies: