If You Seek Amy... or the other way around?

I remember the time when Britney was compared to Amy. I could always shoot those people in the head when they said that. Whats there to compare? Sure, they were both a hot mess in 2007. -One more than another-. But Britney never did heavy drinking or cocaine or whatever shit Winehouse is using. To be honest, I always giggle when I hear her last name. winehouse. I bet she loves her last name.

Either way; Amy told a magazine a couple of days ago that she "would love to give Britney a piggy-ride at the beach." Are you serious or just seriously drunk? Probably both. But I do love Black To Black. So, keep on drinking girl, it'll do your music good.
Wow, that was rude.

But really. Britney, girl. I know you're smart but please listen to You Know I'm No Good once or twice. Amy knows it, you know it, we all know it. So don't become friends with her. k, thx.


Emily

0 replies: