Britney Adding Gimme More In Her Show

So, its been a while since I've updated so now I'm gonna take the time to update a whole bunch of things. So fasten your seatbelts and listen up. Well, read up. Whatever.

So, I heard Britney's considering adding "Gimme More" to the show. That would be great. That would be awesome. That would be amazing. I remember how stunned I was when the setlist was released. I thought they were joking. No Gimme More? What were/are they thinking? But the tide has turned. Or at least thats what UBritney says. I'd love Gimme More on the show.

But, theres always a but, you know that already. And that but is that I don't think that would be fair to the American fans. I bet they would've wanted to seen Gimme More too. And they didn't get to. Yet they payed the same price. So ya.

Emily

0 replies: