The Best Part Of The Show In HQ



I saw this on toxicthrill.com the other day, thought I'd share it. I call it the best part of the show, eventhough a lot of people will shout at me saying some other part (where she's actually performing) is better. But I call this the best part of the show. Sue me. Why? Because its agressive, sexy, controversial, and nothing we've seen before. Of course we've seen Britney in the bedroom in her underwear & seducing men in her very own sexy way, but the fact that they used a Marilyn Manson cover of the song makes it extra special. It makes it spicey. Now, you may think that I'm this sex obsessed gal, and when I'm gonna go and see a doctor, he may say that too. (shhhhhh, don't tell anyone). But I think of it as art. Thats right. ART. In a strange... grungy way...


Emily

0 replies: