Family Portrait

Aw, this is so cute. I saw it earlier, but I was too busy to post, so I'm posting it now. They're both really cute in their own ways. I love her children so much. I mean, in a fan kind of way, I'd never kidnap them or something. I'm just saying that because I know ya'll are probably like; "oh, creepy." Not really. How cute is Sean with his rockstar move? And Britney? Her facial expression tells me that she's proud. She's standing there, and I bet she's thinking; "hey guys, these are my kids."

She looks lovely too. They all look lovely. I bet its this lovely moment where everybody is happy and this picture is framed in the livingroom. That reminds me though.. if its a family photo it seems strange for us to see it. BUT its not. Its a ~candies promo~. I love Candies for giving her promotion.


Emily

0 replies: