Britney Donates 100K!

Yaay, okay, so first of all, I don't have a lot to say other than yaay because we all know what happens on sundays: nothing, really. But I'm glad she went to visit that hospital, thats so cute. Its strange how she can donate 100K, knowing she'll earn it back in no time. We on the other hand would have to live on bread and water for about 5 years after we would've donated that. Well, I would. Don't know about you guys... *akward silence*.

Anyways, I really don't like this picture. Its such a fake weird smile. She has a lot of fake smiles but I think its the red lipstick. Oh well.

Oh yeah, heard the Miami show was the shit. Good to know. I feel like she keeps on getting better and better. So that means she'll rock the european tour. Oh gosh, here I go again with the european tour. Damn.


Emily
Currently Listening to : Kanye West ft T-pain - The Good Life

0 replies: