Video Of The Week - Britney & Brett


Aww! that was cute. So, today, I'm not going to post a ~blast from the past~ thingy because this video isn't from the past, its shot six months ago or something. Wait, no four months. Oh, god, does it even matter? I've always hated math. I just wanted to post this video to wrap up some Britney & Brett moments in the For The Record documentry. How strange is it that so many things change in just six four months. I mean, she changed choreographer, assistant and she even moved. Looks like nothing is left the same.

The sad part is that this video is only 4:24. You can actually wrap up funny parts in less than 4:30 minutes. Thats so sad. She's forgotten in 4:30 minutes. Oh well, when it's not ment to be, its not ment to be.
I'm being so corny today.


oh yeah, and remember: her name is Mathilda.

Emily

0 replies: