Poll Results!

Im gonna have to put the knife back into the closet, because nobody's getting hurt tonight. Nope, nobody said my layout sucks. I ain't no sideshow bob. All though he has really cool hair. Okay, okay. Really, I woudn't have killed you if you would have said; I hate the layout. Everyone has an opinion. But I'm already glad that a few people we're honest and told me;"Its okay".
I would completely agree with the fact that its just okay, because it is a simple layout. But I like simple, and this ain't Ubritney or POB. Or Breatheheavy. Eventhough BH isn't thé most complicated layout either. The header, in fact, is very simple. Anyways, to come to the actual numbers: 62 % voted for yes, 37 % voted for "its okay", so I guess it really is okay.

For the next poll question, I wanted to ask you; "do you want to see Kevin & Britney back together?" but thats just a plain stupid question, we all know the answer to that one. LOL. The question I am now going to ask you is:

would you be able to accept it IF britney & K-fed are getting back together?

or in other therms: would you still be a fan or would you give up all hope? Thats the question. The easiest way to vote for this poll is to vote 'yes', harder ways to vote for this poll is to actually think about it, and vote for your opinion. Wich, I assume that is 'yes'. Okay, I don't assume that because I'm not an idiot. Ya'll hate the guy.
Love,
Emily
ps: I love this photo.


0 replies: