Conservatorship And Restraining Order Drama

Another day, another drama. I thought I could wake up on a Saturday morning, with the sun on my back and a glass of apple juice in my hand thinking; This is gonna be a wonderfull day. I mean, I already woke up, laying in my bed, listening to GaGa's The fame. I'm telling you, We haven't seen half of what she does. She's not a superstar in making, she's the shit.

Anyways, I wake up and instead, I have to read -I didn't read them- tons and tons of info about restraining orders against Sam & Adnan. And then I read another article on the free Britney issue. And I'm like, what the hell. I don't want to read anything that has to do with the conservatorship anymore. ANYTHING. I choose not to have a voice on this, because there are several elements that tell me: Emily, you can't have an opinion on this.


1. I don't know the Cali law, or the USA law since I'm not from the US.

2. I don't know the conservator, Jamie Spears

3. I don't know -personally know - Britney Spears

4. I hate reading long and boring articles.


Actually, put reason 4 on top, because we all know they're quite boring to read. I'd rather read about the pope his penis for all I care. Wow, rewind. I did not say that. Okay, I did. Oh my god, that Emily shameless.


yaay, I love Piece Of Me.

Love,
Emily

0 replies: