I know its been a while...

I know I shoudn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now. Partay! Okay, not.
So whats up, ya'll? I've been busy. Okay, I haven't been busy. I was sick. Had a fever. I wish it was the dance fever, god damn it.

If U See Amy? omfg.

lame-o. the song totally loses it's sense.

but all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to if u see amy. Like wtf? It didn't have sense before, but now that we can't see the word "fuck" in it anymore.. there is no chance anyone, and I mean, anyone -even 15 yr old horndogs who saw their first real life boob a week ago, and who jerk off to that every hour since then - can't make sense of that anymore.

And holy moly - look at the new smokin' pics. I smell hotness. Call the firemen, bitch will heat things up.

love,

Emily

ps: you know I love men in uniform

0 replies: