Unusual You

I fell in love with the song, I fell in love so bad. <3. I know we only have 30 seconds of the song, but this could be one of her best ballads to date. It's really amazing. And so different. It grabbed my attention the first time I heard it, but now, I don't know, I can't leave the song. I'm almost scared that the song will dissapear, away from amazone. LOL

Certainly the lyrics grabbed my attention. Its so pretty.

didn't anyone tell you that
you should break my heart
so why don't you?

whatever, they're probably not the lyrics but I'm too sleepy to listen to the song again and type the lyrics down. So guys, I'm going to bed. Just watched Walk The Line. Wonderful movie, wonderful. I love Reese. She's so unusual.

Love,
Emily
ps: feedback, everyone. Remember. I want some.

0 replies: