Britney Impersonates Jamie



Oh my god! This is so funny. I laughed my ass off SO BAD.

Britney get your ass in here

LOL. Even her father, who was in the room, laughed and cried. Who would want a daughter like that, that impersonates you? Haha. I'm sure I woudn't dare to impersonate my father. I woudn't even dare to impersonate someone I rarely know, but is in the room. But she impersonated her own damn father. That takes some real gutts there. But I guess that's what makes Britney... Britney. Oh my god, thats Britney shameless.

I know I'm going to play this clip and the whole For The Record documentry a whole lot. I know I'd be able to tell all the lines by a few days, lol. I'm Britney's number 1 fan, baby! The dorky Britney though. I'm far from being her real number one fan. But lets keep it that way. Either way - you should have seen me when that "Britney stoned" video leaked. I first laughed and laughed, and then I typed out the whole convo and memorized it... it was fun. My little dialoge with myself. I could never reach the high quality of the soutern accent though, Britney's the best at that.

Love,
Emily

0 replies: