I've got a feeling...

Circus is going to be the Original Doll that should have been in 2005. I think these tracks represent her life way more than Blackout, and I love it. Britney has said its "more personal" and I think that the Original Doll could have been personal too.

I don't think there are going to be any songs in the album that are about sex or clubbing, and I like it that way. (Though, I'm not sure about Lace And Leather, sounds pretty sexy but whatever).

I just hope it has the creativity and the personal touch In The Zone had, only without the sex. I mean, I love the sex kitten and stuff. But I could live without. Its time for a more grown up Britney now. She is a mother, you know.

I know most of you woudn't like the no-sex Britney, but I can live without the lyrics that demands every single guy out there to get in bed with her.
------------------------------------------------------
positive post. POSITIVE POST EVERYONE. HORRAY.

0 replies: