I cannot understand this.



I can't understand it, it doesn't sink into my brain that the Circus tracklist is real. It seems so unreal, strange. Most of the tracks are fine. But there are certain tracks, I can't understand. I'm repetitive, I know.

First of all --- If you Seek Amy: Who is Amy? I mean, I don't care if The Killers have about 3 names in every album. (e.g Sam's Town, Believe Me Natalie, Uncle Johnny, Andy, Your A Star, Jennie Was A Friend Of Mine, ===> They only have two studio albums...) but Britney Spears has a name in her tracklist that I have no clue what the heck its about. AMY? Anyway, Jordan is right. Say the title 3 times in a row. It sounds like F-U-C-K Me. Haha. A hidden message?

Mmm Papi: I told you before, not repeating it. Ew. Then again, I'm sure its not about Adnan. And if it is, its still not in that way. Well, okay. I'm lying to myself here. What can Mmm mean in this case? Damn.

Radar: I'm guessing this isn't the real track here. I'm guessing they still want to keep it a secret. Because Radar? Seriously? How can they make Radar a bonus track for a new album? And they cannot make a song with the same title... not even if it would be this really old song. Like I'm So Curious or something. Its a BOMT bonustrack. Still, you can't use it as a title, you really can't. Its wrong.
So I'm guessing my explanation is the best one.. yet, if I may say so.

So you know, I'm really looking forward to hear these tracks, know what they mean and what they're about. But I'm also looking forward to hear (well, all but let me tell you what I think what are the best songs out there): Circus, Out From Under (thatskindofastrangetitletoobutwhatever), Kill The Lights (!!!), Shattered Glass, Unusual You (strangenammeeetoooooooo), Blur, Mannequin (I'd like to hear the rest of that song), Lace & Leather (kinky, right?) and My Baby (a song she wrote for her babies, CUTE!)

If you've noticed now.. I named all the tracks. Ha! Pay attention whores. Sorry, you're not all whores. :)


The second single is "Circus" BTW. What-a-surprise-there.

0 replies: