Britney & Max To Re-record BOMT!

How great is this. BH(aka breatheheavy.com) reported that Britney and Max Martin sat down together again, and re-recorded Baby One More Time, but this time, its going to be called One More Time. Or did I read that wrong? Anyway, its recorded for a performance coming up and it might be a bonus on Circus. This is exciting stuff. BH also reported that the song might be slightly different and urban, but still has the same feeling to it. I love the idea already.

Of course, fans have to make this into a drama. Another day, another drama. Oh please. So here it goes; Christina fans are apparently saying that Britney copied Christina for re-producing and re-recording Baby One More Time because, as we all know, or not know, Christina did the same for her song Genie In A Bottle. And well, since we've got nothing else to talk about, stupid childish people are now -again- arguieng about the Britney Vs Christina thing. To be honest, I used to be amused with this kind of crap. But they're going too far now. Don't both fans have lifes? I'm sure they don't. I don't. But that doesn't mean I run around like a nutcase and tell everyone Christina copied Britney because she wears a wig in her Keeps Getting Better video. Oh and you know what, I heard Christina carries a whip in her video too. COPYCAT!

LOL I actually should laugh about all this, and I do inside, but outside I roll my eyes. Are we that childish to say that they copied eachother? Are we all 12 yr olds? Seriously? Who gives a fuck anyway. I guess we must sue Avril Lavigne now for wairing a pink wig in her Best Damn Thing video. Yeah, I said it. Sue that bitch.

Anyway, I almost finished Through The Storm now, and I can't take my eyes of it. Newsflash for those who don't know: I'm a crappy reader. I hardly read anything. Though, when I do, I always choose the strangest and thickest books. Last time I checked, I was reading a book in the vacation about the pop history. It was about 500 pages long, and it was really interesting. But the question is; who reads these kind of books? Well, I do. I usually can't get through a book of 100 pages, that is actually a fiction book. But that book was purely non-fiction. And if you'd think it was all about Britney & Madonna, you we're wrong. It was about every single artist and genre out there, that isn't the classical genre. From Chuck Berry to, yes, Britney. Of course, the book is kind of dated, its a 6 yr old book. So no Rihanna's or Pussycat Dolls are included but it was still a nice read. But to make a long story short, I don't read and when I do, my parents always tell me to read other books. They're like "why are you reading THAT? Coudn't you have just picked up a cheesy chick flick about a 13 yr old who loves make up and falls in love with her friend's older brother?" But I don't. Instead I choose to read a 500 page book about pop history and now I choose to read a book - in english (english is not my first language as you may have noticed in my grammar mistakes and stuff) - about Britney Spears' mother Lynne. Anyway, I love the book and I can't wait to finish it.

Love,
Emily

No PS this time.

0 replies: