Yesterday.





Yesterday, I saw Britney Spears live (well, not really) for the second time. I saw her live at the Onyx Hotel Tour before, but this show was way better, I tell you. It was everything and more I dreamed of. So, before the show everybody said that it wasn't sold out and I thought there were going to be so many empty seats but actually, the arena was for about 94% full so, thats quite alright.


The crowd was amazing though. Before the show, there was this DJ playing and the crowd was already screaming like mad when she played an MJ song. So I wondered; what will they do when Britney will be out there? I have to say, my ears still hurt. And I'm kinda husky too. I had so much butterflies in my stumach when Britney came down. I coudn't believe I was one of the lucky people who got to see her live. I don't know, it felt really great.


The show was amazing. And eventhough there was a lot of critism from the fans regarding the Mannequin performance, it was the best Mannequin performance yet. The costumes were amazing too. I really loved the Toxic costume and the Slave costume. Wow. The Get Naked Costume wasn't that flattering, though. But once she stripped it down, it was all good.


I also feel like, she wasn't dancing like she was memorizing the steps. She was actually really feeling it, feeling the crowd, feeling the music. She looked like she was having so much fun and it was spontaneous. It really was. People say its routine, but it really didn't look like it.


So yeah, I had an amazing time. You should've seen when the crowd sung If You Seek Amy. They went nuts. I swear.



Emily

0 replies: