While Britney Is MIA



which means Missing In Action, if you don't know, I made a new header and layout. Its standard. Again. But what do I care? One day I'll know how to work with HTML, which I hope, will be soon enough. Then I'll have money to pay for a website and I'll be like Chris Crocker and become famous of Britney Spears. I'll make video blogs, live in LA while stalking Brit... o wait, I'm awake now.
Anyway, this layout is inspired by the song 'Early Mornin', As you can see. And its all about Britney in her partying phase, right after her divorce in 2006. Crotch shots, wild partying, Paris, Red Bull and strange outfits where her boobs pop out. Yes, it wasn't the most flattering time in Britney's life, but now we're all having a blast at it, and I'd love to take her out one night. Wait, I'm not much a partier. I'd love to be taken out by her.
Emily

0 replies: