People Say Chaotic Makes Her Look Stupid.

I think you have to put it in perspective. I mean, if you think about it, all she does is having normal converstations, with most of them being conversations of late at night, after a draining show. She's not giving an interview.

If politicians give interviews for example (I know, weird example ) they usually talk with the big words, that make them seem intellegent in able to get trust from the people. And when Britney gives an interview, she doesn't often use that much big words but atleast she plans what she says and thinks about how she's going to say it. in a normal conversation she doesn't. And not anyone does.

Everybody sometimes says stupid stuff, in a normal conversation. sometimes they're like "wtf did I just say?". But that doesn't mean its really stupid. Its just natural. They just discuss way more light on the stumach issues than war, poverty or I don't know whatever.

And I think the subjects make it look stupid. I get some people consider a subject as 'sex positions' not the most intellegent subject. But we all talk about that with our friends sometime, right? She just went ahead and film it. Its a microscope thing, anyway. The judgment of her being "stupid".


Emily

0 replies: