Britney Is In The Studio!


She just twittered saying: " In Stockholm in the studio with Max Martin. " That is amazing. I don't know if I want an album coming right up after the tour, that would be kind of too much and too soon. And I don't want a re-release of Circus either. But I am sure excited to hear this news!

Its a double feeling though, can't wait to hear some new songs, because I'm tired of Circus, but I want her to wait too. For the exact same reasons as I already told you. I want her to slow down things. Relax. Experiment. And I don't think she's going to be doing some experimental stuff in the studio with Max Martin. I mean, he is a genious but he does all the work on his own. She needs to step it up, and write some stuff. Because she has some writing skills too, you know. Touch Of My Hand, anyone? I know, I know. Its about you know what. But written in such a beautiful and mysterious way. Another example then? Everytime, ya'll. Everytime. Amazing fly song. So go for it girl, but don't leave your notebook at home.

Emily

0 replies: