proud to be a fan

You know, now that Micheal Jackson (got bless his soul) has passed away, it made me realise what a big artist he was, and what as big artist Britney is. Think about it? She is now, at the age of 27 not even half as big as MJ, but already a living legend. I believe that MJ's music will always live on, and Britney's might when she continues doing what she does now. She is one of the top celebrities of the world. She is called Princess Of Pop already. Well, some people call her Queen Of Pop, but I dissagree. You gotta still give Madonna the honor for that.

But really, sometimes I think its so amazing to be a Britney fan. I'm sure, when the terrible time comes when she dies -god, I hope thats not in the next 70 years-, she will get the credit she deserves. Because lets face it, the girl has got a gift. Wether its the same amount of talent like MJ, I doubt and I don't want to discuss that. But if you already have 5 1# selling albums at the age of 27, its not something you can ignore.


I know a lot of people won't like me for comparing the two but both are legends on their own way. Is Britney less of a legend? Does Micheal have more talent? Maybe, but she has come far, very far for her age. It really is something to be proud of. We, fans, should be proud. you know, a friend of mine once told me; "if people tell you nasty things about Britney and they laugh at her, you tell them about last years VMA's. She won 3 awards for one song, one video. And she stood there, as proud as she could be, with her head up high, knowing she has worked her butt off after a year of being miserable. Those 3 awards are more than that person who mocks at her will ever have. " And ya, its true.


I think last year's VMA's is one of the most memerable moments of her career. Not because of the awards, but because in the first time of her career she got recognition of what she does. People were like "oh my god, she's back! She looks great, makes great music, and she is so strong."

I love you, Brit. And MJ.


Emily

0 replies: