its been a while....





I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now
Hey all, well, I'm not really back. I'm just online to let you guys know that I get my computer back on Monday, if it won't take longer. Apparently, theres a virus on it, as expected, and that computer guy needs his time to fix it. Damn, I hope he doesn't have to get rid of my songs and pictures and stuff. That would suck hard.

It does create the time for me to think about my personal life and think about the future a little. I've had a rough patch lately, with school and stuff. But I'm gonna make it, don't worry.

On another note, I saw Sean Preston and Jayden James dance on Toxic today, it made my day. Its SO CUTE. See how Sean does this little breakdance thing around 1:30? I swear, it cracked me up. They've got it in their genes I guess. Oh, I've also read that interview with Hello! magazine. So exciting: she finally does an interview. Guess you can say its been a while to that too! Either way, now the kick off for her European leg has started, my concert (9th July) is coming closer and closer. I can't wait! But first, my sisters wedding. Can't wait part II. Well, if you think rationallly, the concert is can't wait part II & my sisters wedding part I. Because my sisters wedding is in two weeks. Ha, sorry. I'm going into details again, right?

Either way, nice talking to ya. Eventhough you don't reply.


Emily

0 replies: