Slim Shady Can't Stop About Her



Eminem used to rap about her, and now he's rapping about the fact that he raps about her. Okay, thats confusing; but look at the lyrics of the new song 'Same Old Song And Dance':

“No one’s even bigger than the first pop star, icon, the whole works,
She played a little school girl burst upon the scene,
It seemed that the world was hers at first,
She swirls and turns and flirts and skirts so bad it hurts
It hurt me, it mad me mad at first.
I lashed out in my songs but what was really going on
Was I had developed a crush and I didn’t know how to tell it to her,”

Now, see, I like the guy. I've always liked him and his music. But if you start rapping about your old raps, it gets kind of boring. But hey, its probably his intention to take a look back at his career. Either way - this is not a blog about the imfamous rapper.

I just think its funny that so many celebrities use Britney in songs for their fame. Well, actually, you don't even have to make a song about it, just mention her in an interview and you've already got an internet hit. Its easy, fast and cheap. Like chicknuggets in McDonalds. Or a one night stand.


Emily

ps: check out a video where Britney talks about Eminem & Justin Timberlake. "but its cool when guys talk about girls have done to them and their mothers. cry me a river. Mean, but so funny.

0 replies: