Help, Please

hello, all. This is my "help" post to ask you for ehm.. help. I mean, layout wise. As you know, I'm not that good at html and blogger, and I'm bored with the this whole simple layout by blogger. Thats why I am asking you to make ME a layout. For free, I don't have a penny. It doesn't need to be ~difficult~, just a pretty template and a different background. I will do the graphics (header and so on) but I don't know how to code.

So if you know anyone who knows how to code, or you are that someone and you have time, please contact me at emilylovesbritney@gmail.com as soon as possible. I will give you instructions and when you're done, I will give you full credit.

I've already got something in my mind, but I need you to make my wish come true.


Emily

1 replies:

britneydeluxe | April 20, 2009 at 7:47 PM

what do u want doing ? , ive had a official uk website on britney since 2003 , its currently under co agian lol , for a new layout ,