Don't Smoke Weed, Y'all


From "My Pussy Is Hanging Out" to "Merry Christmas", Britney has done and said quite a few things on tour that made people go: "hu?". And now, well, I can't help to say it but she did it again. But better. Britney Spears stopped the show because it was too smokey in the crowd and it smelled like *drumrolls* WEED. And I fucking love it. The truth is, that the guys (or girls) who were smoking the pot must've thought that this was a wonderful time to light up their cigarette with the green. Untill Britney left the stage because of them... ha. They must've felt terrible.
They deserve it.

Thank god that the show continued after that incident though. I think it was Britney's right to say: "I won't continue unless you stop smoking" but it woudn't have been cool if she would've just stopped the concert. That would have been low from her part, and that would've been a problem. Rewind: 2001 DWAD tour in Mexico. So, no, non of us want that again.
Either way: one more reason why I love her. Reason 2995924187108451087 + 1 I love it.


Emily

PS: Sixflags was amazing, I never laughed so hard in my entire life. Without the use of alcohol or weed. LOL

0 replies: