~Blast From The Past~ I'd Rather Have A Blister, Than A Big Sister


Lets go back to the start, and I mean, BEFORE she was dancing around in her school outfit to Baby One More Time. Yes, lets go back to the MMC days. One of my favourite videos of MMC is this one. Because I'm a Little Sister too, in fact, my sister is 7 years older than me.

When I was in 9th grade, my sister was in her senior year of college. When I was 15, my sister moved out. When I was 6, my sister was listening to the Backstreet Boys with her girlfriends in our room, giggeling and shutting the door so I coudn't come in anymore. Yes, whe shared a room. I know, right. When I was 17, my sister got married. Okay, she's not married yet. But put that on the list because her wedding is coming to town. Did I already tell you that? I bet I didn't. I'm so excited for that wedding. I bought (I mean, cough, my mother) this heavenly beautiful dress for me. Who cares about my sisters dress, right? My dress has to look fab. And it will. Ha.

Anyways, this is so funny. Because I used to "borrow" clothes from my sister too. Good times. Such a bad quality of the video though.

Have you seen the Sleepover with Murleen one? Hilarious!


Emily

ps: Its the video of the week too.

0 replies: