Britney in Spain - Where it's not plain, ya'll

Okay, so, I just wanted to post this video to bring up some memories. I feel like - yeah, its just a video, but to me it shows how happy she was at that time. See that animation in my sig? See her dancing around like that, that is so cute!

I just hope for her she can still be that dorky and spontaneous. So immature. Of course, she can't be THAT immature anymore because she has two children to take care of, but it seemed like she had so much fun in life. Some people may think she was high or drunk, but we all know she's just dorky like that. She doesn't think before she says, or atleast she doesn't in this video. Because she's so free. Free of all. I'm not talking about the conversatorship, I'm talking about general happiness and the feeling of freedom, inner freedom. The feeling you have when you know you're doing fine.

So I really hope for her that she can still find that laughter, maybe nowadays more behind closed doors. I love it. ♥

0 replies: