Supasta

Where ya from huws it guuu-in




p-p-p-arty!

"where are my keys I lost my phone", yeah girl, I feel ya. *looks around in pockets trying to find my cash*... oops. Have a good evening! And I hope for you that
everythin', everthin' not a blur tomorrow today OKAY, you should get laid. If it's with a complete stranger or with your ex, your best friends father (did I just say that?) or your long-time boyfriend, if its guud, its guud. okayyyy? I do think I'll need an aspirine... whatcha name and can you come me handy on ma things?
Love,
Emily

ps: can you believe it? my folks are still partying it up. It's 4 AM in hur, and I got home like a good girl, on time but they we're still talkin' to ma aunt & uncle, listening to Diana Ross. Yeah, Diana Ross. Ikr. They should go to bed, man! Tell me I coudn't go out longer, and look at them!

0 replies: