Long Time, No See


Okay, its been a while, hu? Okay, it hasn't been a while. Its been two days. Gosh. But I feel like I totally lost connection with you guys. Bleh, never had any connection with you guys. REVERSE; this shit is too sentimental. So the reason is that both I and Britney have been really busy. It's christmas time! hehe, I wonder what JJ & Preston got from Santa! Okay, I shoudn't - that just sounds creepy.

But aren't these pictures just the cutest? I want to hug them and give them candy all day long, every day. Then again, they'd become fat kids and I don't want them to have bad eating habits. Or be unhealthy.
Thinspiration, everyone. Sorry. I hate 'thinspiration'. I really, truly hate it.

Oh my gosh, I just realised; the poll results are in. I'll go and fix that now, when I run out of things to say anyways. Emily? Running out of things to say? yeah. Strange right. But hey - if Britney would have been in my face right now, I'd run out of things to say too. Or I'd just you know, say something stupid. ^^
Poll Result Time!

0 replies: