Okay,

A lot happened since my last, short post. I'm not ready to comment on anything yet. I feel sad for everyone who was waiting in line and didn't get in, at the screening. I'm sad that she was like a huge diva at the screening. I didn't see that coming, really.

But new stuff got posted as I'm speaking, or typing. Some Larry interview. *views now*.
Okay, so the guy makes me half excited. I feel sad right now but when Larry says it's gonna be good and if Larry says she's back, I believe him.
Either way, I've got another thought coming up here;
------------------------
So I've got this idea. Its a rough idea, but lets make this work together. Well, okay. So we, Britney Spears fans, we are one big fan community, and maybe one of the best ones. We have sticked trough it all. And yes, we express ourselfs really good. We speak up, loudly. And when it comes down to defending our fandom or Britney herself, we're very expressive.

But there is no fanbase out there that provides us, Britney fans, to communicate and express our love for Britney, towards to Britney. There is Britneyspears.com, but that is a website coming from Britney's team. Its a "From Britney To Fans" website. Other fansites are "From Fans To Fans" websites and the communication is limited to fans who share their thoughts on Britney. But do we have a "From Fans To Britney" website or place? No we don't. I really want to change that. The thought has to come from us. we need to tell her without being commited to a fansite, or her official website, that we love her.

The love has to come spontaneously, from us. Our voice must be big, it must be very, very loud.And I'm not only talking about voting on her, or buying her cd, waiting in the line for her show. Because those things are all just normal. She's seen that. Been there, done that. It won't give her chills anymore. Well, maybe it will, but the day after she was on #1 on the Billboard album chart or the day after she performed, she will just go to sleep, and wake up not thinking about it anymore. We need to make sure, that she actually does know, feel and is aware that we're alive and kicking. That we're out there, and that we will do anything. Any-thing. She needs to shiver, on a good way.

So what do you guys think?

I KNOW ITS A LOT TO READ OKAY. But I've been thinking about a website. A youtube channel. and so on..

0 replies: