Oh boy, oh boy!


Hello,
I'm happy to announce you that while I was having a life, Britney was kicking her ass of on stage, on Star Academy and I missed it. I missed that as well as I missed, you know, a bunch of other things. I don't regret it because I loved that Passoa Orange* yesterday. And guess what? I don't even feel like I missed out. I've got a bunch of stuff to catch up on, but I don't mind. I've got time, with my hot chocolate in one hand, my asperine in the other and a blanket on my shoulders, I'll be cool. No, seriously, I don't have a hangover. But it was pretty wild. It's my birthday tomorrow man! I gotta celebrate that.
Either way, she killed that performance. We all know that, so do I even have to speak about it? Nah. What I will speak about is the fact that, I went out to get 'Circus' in the stores yesterday! And guess what? I got both Deluxe & normal version. I'm so excited, but now I don't know what to do with the normal version. Why would I listen to that one if I've got the exact same album but with extras? Haha. I'm blonde, so blonde.
I'm reading the article of RollingStone as we speak by the way. And I'll be reading the Glamour article, after that. So I'll rep about both. Stick around! Caoi, babies.
Love,
Emily
* Passoa Orange is a sweet coctail you usually mix with orange juice. It's goooooood.

0 replies: