New Poll!

A New poll is back up, and the poll question is:
do you think she will go on a European tour?

I'm from Europe, so I care. I want her to come here! Okay, you know in what continent I live in, try to find the country I live in and stalk me. Muahaha. I voted for "I hope so, and I think so". Because I hope so and I think so, you silly bee. No seriously, there are many many reasons why I think so. First of all because Wade Robson confirmed that there is a 99% chance she is coming to Europe. Also, in a recent interview (I mean, really recent) with a voice over German reporter ritney said she's going on tour 'till november, while the US dates are 'till April. I think. Okay, thats what someone told me, I coudn't finish that interview because it was lame. Voice overs suck, man.

Love,
Emily

Be sure to vote!

0 replies: