Happy Tuesday!

Hi everyone,

Today was a boring day. Ha! I'm tired and I'd like to go to sleep.. now actually. But its okay, I had to blog today. I have so much to say!

First of all - new "For The Record" promo, woooh! Too bad the quality is really bad and the sound is awfull. But it could be my speakers too?! Either way, I can't wait. Not only because 30th november is my birthday. HINT. But, I mean, I get excited for things like that. More than for Britney performances. Don't get me wrong. Tour>documentry>performances>interviews. I will, and I mean will go to see a show. Nobody will stop me. Unless, I'm in jail or something. Okay, won't happen. So yaay!

New leaks - Haven't listened to them yet. I don't mind. Okay, this is creepy. I'm listening to Mmm Papi like right now, and right at when I typed "I don't mind" Britney sung "If you don't mind". haha. Okay, I'm really tired.

GMA performance - 3 songs? Awesome! I'd love to see her perform all tracks. Certainly Piece Of Me. I mean - the song should def be performed, if not on GMA then on the tour!

Exclusive backstage pictures of the 'Circus' video - Oh my god.

& Last but not least - New promotial picture for the album! Jeez, she looks good!

Oh wait, there's something else: I read today that Britney's hearing voices. Voices that tell her she's a stupid mother and that she'll die in a car accident. OKAY. I wonder what drugs these writers use. Damn.

Love,
Emily

ps: I was out of inspiration for the title, okay?!

0 replies: