First Impression Review

Hi,

Oh my god ya'll. A friend is sending me all the files now, because it was like 11 PM when the first songs leaked, and I have to get up at 6.30 AM in the morning, every single morning. *Nags*. Damn. Because I'm too lazy for searching up the tracklist, I'll just go and listen to it out of the usual order. Sorry.

My Baby
Okay, this song is really sweet. At the first 30 seconds listen, I thought i'd be kind of nagging and I didn't pay a lot of attention to it. But this is just amazing. Its really sweet how she sings about her children, I love it. I know it won't be the obvious favourite from the album, but its nice. Good job, Britney. And Guy! I love you man!

Mmm Papi
This song is crazy ass. And I do not want to know what this song is about. Freaky. It's okay though, its Britney. LOL. I'd recommand her not to use drugs anymore though. "now see, I'm mommi, and that makes you papi, and that makes us lovey." Okay, Britney, okay. lmfao.

Out From Under
We all knew this was going to be a typical Britney ballad, and I like that. Good vocals, but too bad it's a cover. I'll always run around with the thoughts its a cover and thats not good. I'm stuborn enough to not like covers, because they're unoriginal. But it seems like I've always liked the covers Britney ever covered. Except for The Beat Goes On, I generally hate that song. The song is okay, but I expected more of it, like Britney singing insane high vocals near the end of the song. But maybe I'm mistaken with 12 on In The Zone.

Shattered Glass
Shattered Glass is okay. As far as I heard it, its not a too upbeat song, and thats okay, but I expected more beat. I like the high note at the beginning from the song, and at the end of the song. But the song, to me is kind of dissapointing.

Mannequin
I knew I would like this song, and I do. It's kind of a strange song, with the that guy singing "weeee" or something, I have no idea wether its actually a guy or a machine, BUT strange can be good too. The break in the song screams for a dance break! yaay! Either that or a rapper coming in, but I don't see that happening. I still don't understand the lyrics though.

Phonography
Well, this is an awesome bonus. Why is this a bonus anyway? It reminds me of I Run Away. Why was I Run Away a bonustrack, its one of her best tracks ever. Damn. The song sounds like it was produced and written by Lady Gaga, but its not. Atleast, I don't think so. "I need my hands free." haha, wow there. I really like it when the male voice says "Go!". Smeksi.

Amnesia
okay, now this IS a bonus where I know why its a bonus. Its a nice song, but as crazy as Mmm Papi. Nuf said. Your name, Britney, is Britney. Britney Spears, girl. =)

Blur
I love it. Like I said before. Ding dong, the bitch is back.

Unusual You
^.^
break my heart, I expect you to, so why haven't you. <3.

Lace And Leather
Well, to be honest, haven't listened to it yet, because I can't find a damn link. And my friend doesn't have it either. UGH.

-----

Either way, this is just a first impression review, I can't set my thoughts to actually thinking because I mean... ITS BRITNEY BITCH!

0 replies: