Sometimes


I run, sometimes I hide. Look, okay, I'm bored. And I've been bored all freakin' day. These are days when I wonder why I don't get a life. I'm clueless about what I have to say right now. And the truth is, unless something happens right now, I'll just going to keep on being bored until like... the end of this week. Nothing, and I mean literally, nothing has happened. Nor to me nor to Britney. Move, bitch, do something. Its strange how you can get bored of Britney going ot the dance studios. Oh well, atleast its more than I do. Anyway,

in this time where I've got nothing to do other than think - I thought about the fact how strange it must be to be Britney Spears. Well, I'm sure she gets used to it, I mean, she's been Britney Spears over like 26 years, but still you know what I mean. I mean: She is a product, she's a brand. It must be strange to wake up every morning and think: these people are going to work for me. Not because I'm the manager or the chief of some company, no because they're going to promote me. And I promote myself. Its already strange, hu? Well, it gets even stranger.

Imagine you wake up like her, and you think: "damn it. I will perform tonight. And about 20 thousand people bought a ticket to see me. They didn't get to see like, some dancers, no they came to see me. They've spent 50 bucks to see me. And only me. And the lightman over there, that is controlling the lights in the stadium, he's here because of me. If I woudn't be performing tonight, he woudn't have a job. Atleast for today. The crowd's going to sing my lines, to my songs that I sung in the studio, maybe my studio."

Britney's the brand, Britney's the product. There is no other product out there than Britney herself. Well, other than the merchandising. But that's all about Britney too. I think thats just strange. Sometimes.

Enjoy the random picture. =)

Love,
Emily

0 replies: