Ms. American Dream

Hi,

I just watched American Dreamz, the movie with Mandy Moore. Cheesy but I liked it a lot. Its a perfect way to end a boring friday night. Either way, I coudn't help tell you guys this: they mentioned Britney in the movie. I figured already they'd mention her since its about popstars and all that stuff. Anyway, there was this one scene where an agent was talking to Sally, a popstar-to-become, and he told her that it takes more than a talent to become huge. You have to have a story too. Anyway, it came down to the fact that he said white trash always works. and he said; "I mean, look at Britney Spears right?"

It made me LOL and I'm sure it makes you LOL too. If it doesn't and you are offended, I can't blame you but we've -you and I, we fans - we've come a long way down right? We can handle some stuff. We're strong. =)

love & goodnight sweeties. and Remember: American Dreamz with a Z.

I hated that Sally was the presentor of the next season though. I wanted Tweedy to be the presentor, but he got killed. Dang. Wait? am I spoiling the end? Ha. Sorry.

0 replies: