Adnan: "Sextape? What Sextape?"


I laughed so hard today. I wish I could laugh like this everyday. Either way, this is funny as hell. I didn't want to comment on this rumor before, because I thought it was bullshit and I shoudn't waste, time, breathe and everything else in my body on it. But this, I got to tell you. So, I think we all now there was a rumor floating around the internet that Britney and Adnan Ghalib have a sextape that was made in Mexico. I think we all remember that trip, and if we don't, I think I remember it was right after her first hospitalisation. Thats what I remember. Wow, that has been almost a year ago already. Anyway, now Adnan is telling Star Mag (I think, don't really "know" the source, just read it on Exhale) that he doesn't own a sex tape, and totally denies the whole story.

INTERESTING. HAHA, I laugh my arse off, you have no idea.


ps: look at this amazing pic of Britney, yesterday at The Bronx, in New York. DANG THOSE FANS ARE LUCKY. But I got to tell you the roots of her hair get on my nervs. Is that rude? Well, you might think it is. You might say; "oh my god, you are never satisfied." and I have to tell you, you might be right. I know she has better hair than she had 5 months ago. I know her hair is amazing right now. But I can't stand dark roots like that with blonde hair. I can't stand it in general, and I can't stand it on Britney's head too. I know I may sound creepy and stuff, but I want hair to be good. Because hair does really give you an impression. When people see messy hair, they think; "she's messy." Not that its messy, just giving an example. The colour of her hair & her curls is amazing though. Other than the roots, its amazing. And her make-up is too. And her shoes. Oh my god, her shoes are heaven. And her dress is too, its really pretty. Look, okay. She's really pretty, damn it! I'm not complaining. And I should stop typing now, because this is a way too long PS.

bye, guys! x

0 replies: